by Daniela Orlov for Artfully Walls
Daniele is an artist working and living in Tel Aviv. "I've been painting since a young age and studied drawing and painting with various artists until the age of 24. My first degree is in textile design ( graduated with honors)
, and upon graduating I opened a silk printing studio while always continuing to paint from home. I then moved to the US and Spain for several years, and upon my return to Israel in 2004, I opened my own studio for painting. Since then, I have been painting full-time."
- Prints by Artfully Walls use 100% archival rag paper & archival inks, resulting in beautiful prints with rich and vivid colors.
- Print is professionally framed with an archival UV plexi-glass & 2.75" white matte. Dimensions include matte & frame.
- Option for black or white wood frame
- Lead-time is 7-10 business days
- As each piece is printed & framed to order, this item is final sale