by Kate Roebuck for Artfully Walls
Largely influenced by her studies of textile design, artist Kate Roebuck finds inspiration in form, pattern, color, and texture. Exploring these classical themes, she seeks to create open-ended visual dialogues and to make connections between the creator and the created. Roebuck and her sister-in-law are the creative duo behind Bowerbird, an online studio and collective where they show their work. Born in Pittsburgh, Roebuck has lived in the South for nearly a decade and finds that the slower pace of life provides her ample time to create and explore.
- Prints by Artfully Walls use 100% archival rag paper & archival inks, resulting in beautiful prints with rich and vivid colors.
- Print is professionally framed with an archival UV plexi-glass & 2.75" white matte. Dimensions include matte & frame.
- Option for black wood or white frame
- Lead-time is 7-10 business days
- As each piece is printed & framed to order, this item is final sale